同乐城娱乐 www.huanqiuyimin.net In 1928, the Greek Government recognized the American School of Classical Studies at Athens as the permanent American archaeological presence in Greece. As such, the School is the official link between American archaeologists and classicists and the Greek Archaeological Service of the Ministry of Culture. Broadly responsible for all American excavations in the country, the School obtains, assigns, and supervises the permits (granted by the Ministry of Culture) for excavations, surveys, and synergasia (cooperative projects). The School has two home excavations—Ancient Corinth and the Athenian Agora, begun in 1896 and 1931, respectively. Both sites include a museum and study center.